RCF125 Current Sensor
The RCF125 current sensor is a high-precision DC current measuring device, which is mainly installed on the busbar of the battery pack to monitor the charging and discharging current. RCF125 adopts fluxgate technology, which has the advantages of high precision and low hysteresis. The zero-bias current is less than 10mA. Due to the use of the fluxgate principle, there is no hysteresis effect, and it can still maintain low zero-bias and high-precision characteristics after a large current impact. It is especially suitable for power battery power monitoring, high-precision current monitoring and other applications, such as electric vehicle battery management systems. The fluxgate principle has absolute technical advantages in the field of high-precision measurement. The continuous oscillation of the excitation magnetic field can be equivalent to the degaussing magnetic field, thereby minimizing the magnetic hysteresis.
The RCF125 current sensor has high accuracy, and has the advantages of less hysteresis and less zero offset.
The product meets the requirements of automotive-grade applications and has the characteristics of high reliability and high stability.
● Fluxgate principle
● Isolated current measurement, range ±500A
● Maximum operating temperature 85°C
● Linearity error <0.1%
● Error in all temperature zone <0.5%
● Zero offset <10mA
● +8V~+16V power supply
● Power protection function
● High-speed CAN2.0B interface
● Electric vehicle battery management system (BMS)
● Electric vehicle battery system distribution box (BDU)
● Electric vehicle high voltage distribution box (PDU)
● Industrial lithium battery energy management equipment
● Charging pile